Mizon Acence anti-blemish foam cleanser is a Korean product, made specifically for acne-prone and problematic skin. It has a specific creamy-foamy texture which you will probably find in almost any Korean foam cleanser (but almost never in any other non-Korean cleanser). It’s hard to explain, just try it 🙂 You should know, however, that this product is not meant to use as a makeup remover. If you have makeup on, remove it first with micellar water/oil/wet wipes/whatever you use and only then wash your face with this cleanser.
- Big tube, enough for a few months of usage (150 ml).
- You need just a pea-sized amount of product for the whole face (and neck, if you desire). It creates a lot of foam on your face. That’s what is specific about the texture.
- It removes all the life from your face. Like really. It’s perfect for oily skin.
- Not that expensive. I bought it in Russia for around $10.
- I wouldn’t recommend this product for dry skin (it might be problematic skin too, sometimes). It can be too drying and make your skin feel uncomfortable.
- It might be not available to buy, but in this case, you can search for any other available Korean brand and similar product – I’m pretty sure the result will be the same.
Where to buy
I would recommend Mizon Acence anti-blemish foam cleanser for everyone with oily and/or acne-prone skin. It does a great job of removing everything hostile from your face. However, don’t expect any miracles or that this only product will solve your acne problem. This will not happen, ever. If you want good-looking skin – you should have a routine, do it all the time and every day. Don’t forget to remove your makeup every day, never sleep with makeup, use toners and lotions, moisturize your skin. The best result comes always with effort and routine.