Marc Jacobs At Lash’d is a relatively new mascara that provides extreme length, curl, and definition to your lashes. It has a vegan formula and contains Biotin Peptide and Provitamin B5. In this post, I’m going to review the mascara, and show you before and after pictures.
- Lenght. The mascara makes lashes really long.
- Definition. Lashes don’t look messy, don’t stick together, no spider legs effect.
- Curl. The lightweight formula doesn’t let lashes fall during the day. The lashes hold the curl and position.
- Smudge-proof. The mascara doesn’t smudge even if you have deep-set and/or hooded eyes, and your lashes touch the skin/browbone.
- No fallouts.
- Price. Not everyone can afford a $27 mascara.
- Availability. Marc Jacobs Beauty products are available only in a few stores.
Where to buy
In one of my previous reviews, I said that my favorite mascara was L’Oreal Telescopic. Well, not anymore. I LOVE Marc Jacobs At Lash’d mascara! It makes wonders for my lashes. I took this mascara from my mom for a test, but I will for sure buy one for myself when I have a chance. It’s just awesome! 😀