L’Oreal Telescopic mascara is, for sure, one of the legendary L’Oreal mascaras. According to L’Oreal, it “enhances your lashes with intense length and unique lash by lash separation.” It has a thin and long silicone brush and is produced in 3 colors – black, black-brown (golden tube), and blackest black (black tube). In this post, I’m going to review the mascara in the blackest black color.
- Price. $11 is an okay price for a mass-market mascara.
- Availability. It can be bought in almost any drugstore, and online.
- Brush. The most amazing brush ever. It’s small enough to put mascara on my tiny deep-set eyes, even on lower lashes, without problems. Easily controllable. I rarely touch the skin around or under the lashes with this brush. Just awesome.
- Lenght. You can probably make your lashes touch the sky (these lashes believe they can fly, trust me) if this is what you like.
- Separation. If you’re like me and prefer when your lashes look like spider legs – this mascara is totally for you. However, they will not be ugly and fat spider legs. This spider has no extra weight, so his legs are thin and long 🙂
- No fall-outs. The mascara stays on your lashes as long as you need it.
- It smudges. However, this happens to me with almost all mascaras since I have deep-set eyes, and when I make my lashes too long, they touch the brow bone and leave there some mascara over time.
Where to buy
L’Oreal Telescopic is my favorite mascara so far. It makes wonders for me, so I will most definitely buy it again in the future. I would try the black-brown version as well if I found one.